California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice
Last Updated: May 15, 2021
Effective Date: June 1, 2021
Personal Data Choice
You have the right to limit, restrict, or deny Modcraft’s ability to share your Personal Data with third parties for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose from which it was originally collected or authorized by you, as further detailed in our terms of service and subject to applicable law. The following chart identifies Modcraft’s collection, if any, of Personal Data under the CCPA.
|Type||Statutory Definition||Citation||Modcraft Classification|
|Direct Identifiers||Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||§1798.140(o)(1)(A)||Your Contact Information|
|Indirect Identifiers||Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80.||§1798.140(o)(1)(B)||Your Account Information|
|Protected Class Identifiers||Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.||§1798.140(o)(1)(C)||Not Collected|
|Purchase History||Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||§1798.140(o)(1)(D)||Your Financial & Billing Information|
|Biometric||Biometric information.||§1798.140(o)(1)(E)||Not Collected|
|Online Profile||Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.||§1798.140(o)(1)(F)||Your Services Information|
|Geolocation||Geolocation data.||§1798.140(o)(1)(G)||Not Collected|
|Browsing History||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||§1798.140(o)(1)(H)||Not Collected|
|Enterprise||Professional or employment-related information.||§1798.140(o)(1)(I)||Not Collected|
|Educational History||Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.||§1798.140(o)(1)(J)||Not Collected|
|Predictive Use||Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||§1798.140(o)(1)(K)||Not Collected|
Personal Data Use and Disclosure
Modcraft does not sell your Personal Data and only allows our subprocessors to process data in a way which conforms to our privacy and data processing policies. Personal Data that is collected and processed in this manner includes your contact information, account information, services information, financial & billing information.
Modcraft may use your Personal Data for the following business purposes:
- Performing or fulfilling services on behalf of you or our subprocessors;
- In compliance with our legal, regulatory, law enforcement, or otherwise governmental obligations;
- To identify, contact, or commence action against any one who may be violating Modcraft’s Terms of Service;
- Auditing, detecting, remediation, or mitigation of quality and security issues;
- Short term transient use;
- Internal research, design, and development;
- Service improvements; upgrades, and enhancements; and
- Any other purposes with prior notice provided by Modcraft.
- Do Not Sell
- Modcraft does not sell your Personal Data.
- Access to Your Personal Data.
- You may request a copy of your Personal Data collected and/or processed by Modcraft during the prior twelve months by submitting a verifiable claim via our Support Center here. Modcraft requires reasonable identity verification prior to disclosure of any Personal Data. Please note, Modcraft does not ordinarily access, monitor, or record customer content, such as data stored on the virtual server(s) assigned to a customer.
- Deletion of Your Personal Data
- You may request for Modcraft to delete or make non-operational any of your Personal Data collected or processed by Modcraft. Please note, Modcraft is required in some instances to retain copies of select portions of your Personal Data, such as contact information, to comply with the notification obligations detailed in our Terms of Service.
- You have the right to exercise your rights to restrict, delete, access, or receive copies of your Personal Data free from any discriminatory practices prohibited by California law. Please note, deletion of your content, contact, financial, and/or billing information will render Modcraft unable to provide the Services.
Your Public Disclosure of Personal Data
Modcraft does not and is unable to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data that you share in public forums, such as Modcraft Community or messages shared between you and other Lionde users. Use caution before sending any Personal Data via Modcraft Community or direct messaging mechanisms.
Amendments to this Notice may be made at any time and you should check back frequently for any changes. Modcraft shall have the right and ability to amend this Policy at Modcraft's sole and absolute discretion, and any amendments herein shall be effective within fourteen (14) days of being posted by Modcraft or by your continued use of the Services, whichever later.